OREGON 19HX HARVESTER SAW CHAIN
Optimised for faster cutting speed
The 19HX chain is optimised for modern high-flow, high-power heads and saw motors for faster cutting speed. It features tall chamfer chisel cutters that combine best-in-class durability with improved chip clearence, to deliver faster and more consistent cuts in all types of wood.
- A new, taller and more aggressive chamfer chisel cutter is designed to deliver faster cutting speed compared to 18HX
- Oregon's largest and thickest .404 components are designed to provide improved strength and superior durability compared to 18HX
- Patented saw chain steel provides proven Oregon durability, especially in cold cutting conditions
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Recommended for use with rim-type sprockets only