Latest automatic chain grinder from Markusson
Sensomatic is the latest automatic chain grinder from Markusson. It is equipped with a sensor attached to the chain pusher. This means that you have all the sharpening features from Triplematic but, in addition, you can start the grinding anywhere on the chain without grinding the wrong cutter. All angles, depths and lengths can be adjusted according to the manufacturer's recommendations and the speed is stepless.
New on Sensomatic is also the high speed option on the depth gauge grinder. The new stand has two supporting wheels in order to accomodate a wide variety of chain loops. Sensomatic also includes exhaust pipe system, air cooling and an LED light. A perfect choice for those who work with many chain pitches in a professional environment.
- Equipped with a sensor that indicates left or right cutter and skip sequence. This function is optional and can be disabled
- 3 in 1 grinder - sharpens the cutter, the gullet and the rake in one motion. Allows more chip space and increases cutting performance.
- High and low speed option for depth gauge grinder
- Always includes digital counter, exhaust pipe, air cooling kit, LED light, machine stand and pneumatic tensioner
- Two support wheels to accomodate shorter chains
- Chain vice is adjustable to all sizes of drive links
- Grinding angle is easy to adjust 0°-35°
Power supply: 12V DC (or 230V with included converter).
The Markusson product line is built to meet the tough standards of forestry cutting and harvesting. The machines are easy to transport, mount and set up. Our grinders operate on both 12V and 230V which means that they work perfectly in the workshop as well as out in the field.
The machines are fully adjustable in accordance with the size of the cutting link and the length of the sawchains. It takes only a few manual adjustments and then the grinder will operate all by itself. And, thanks to a very efficient construction with few moving parts our grinding machines require minimum maintenance. There is also no need for water cooling which further simplifies operation.
Markusson grinders can cut up to 4mm per tooth and can easily be adjusted to cut as required. This is without any colour change of the cutting link (turning blue) or loss of the hardening quality.