Grinds at three different places on the cutting link
The Triplematic automatic sharpening machine from Markusson grinds at three different places on the cutting link and additionally touches the cutting edge three times in the process for razor sharp cutting.
The Triplematic operates as a normal grinder when it starts to grind the cutting edge. But, its unique feature is that it also widens the gullet so the chain gets a higher chip flow and thus, improves cutting performance. Additionally, it grinds the depth gauage.
- Depth gauge setting is fully automatic but can be set manually
- Chain link counter as standard
- Custom speed adjustment to enable grinding of cutting edge in one action.
- Adjustable depth centering at grinding head
- Very high grinding capacity
- Grinding angle is easily adjusted between 0° and 35°
- Chain tensioner stretches out the chain and straightens out sticking links in the chain assembly
Power supply: 12V DC or 230V AC with converter.
The Markusson product line is built to meet the tough standards of forestry cutting and harvesting. The machines are easy to transport, mount and set up. Our grinders operate on both 12V and 230V which means that they work perfectly in the workshop as well as out in the field.
The machines are fully adjustable in accordance with the size of the cutting link and the length of the sawchains. It takes only a few manual adjustments and then the grinder will operate all by itself. And, thanks to a very efficient construction with few moving parts our grinding machines require minimum maintenance. There is also no need for water cooling which further simplifies operation.
Markusson grinders can cut up to 4mm per tooth and can easily be adjusted to cut as required. This is without any colour change of the cutting link (turning blue) or loss fo the hardening quality.