Grinds at three different places on the cutting link
The Triplematic automatic sharpening machine from Markusson grinds at three different places on the cutting link and additionally touches the cutting edge three times in the process for razor sharp cutting.
The Triplematic operates as a normal grinder when it starts to grind the cutting edge. But, its unique feature is that it also widens the gullet so the chain gets a higher chip flow and thus, improves cutting performance. Additionally, it grinds the depth gauage.
- Depth gauge setting is fully automatic but can be set manually
- Chain link counter as standard
- Custom speed adjustment to enable grinding of cutting edge in one action.
- Adjustable depth centering at grinding head
- Very high grinding capacity
- Grinding angle is easily adjusted between 0° and 35°
- Chain tensioner stretches out the chain and straightens out sticking links in the chain assembly
Power supply: 12V DC or 230V AC with converter.