Website Usage Terms and Conditions – Clark Engineering (Wm Clark and Son (Parkgate) Ltd)
The term ‘Clark Engineering’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Parkgate, Dumfries, DG1 3NB. Our company registration number is SC047508.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Clark Engineering’s prior written consent. – Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Copyright and Reproduction Notices
Unless otherwise stated, all of the content of this website is copyright of Clark Engineering/Wm Clark and Son (Parkgate) Ltd. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your own personal use and information. You may duplicate downloaded extracts from this website to others for their personal use only. In particular, none of this website may be copied or incorporated into any other website, database, publication or other work in any form whatsoever.
While Clark Engineering/Wm Clark and Son (Parkgate) Ltd does its best to ensure that any other website it has links to contains responsible, authoritative and accurate information, it is not responsible for the content of those sites and any views expressed on other sites are not necessarily those of Clark Engineering/Wm Clark and Son (Parkgate) Ltd. In no event will Clark Engineering/Wm Clark and Son (Parkgate) Ltd be liable to you or any other person for loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or other) for any use of this website or of any site linked to it by means of hypertext or otherwise.
Clark Engineering/Wm Clark and Son (Parkgate) Ltd reserves the right not to include particular information or to make certain links as it thinks fit.